Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Does anyone in the home have unexplained health ailments?
- Is there a musty smell in the home or building?
- Are there visible signs of water damage anywhere?
- Has the building ever suffered a roof, basement or plumbing leak?
- Is there black mold in the basement, attic or living area?
- Does the building suffer from constant moisture or poor circulation?
- Has the building ever suffered a sink or sewer overflow?
- Has the building ever suffered other water problems?
- Are you moving to a new building that you want to make sure is safe?
- Are small children or anyone with a compromised immune system living or working in the space?
If you answer yes to any of these questions there may be toxic mold present in your home or workplace. Do the smart thing… have it inspected.
Illness can result from low level, long-term exposure as well as high-level short-term exposure. Susceptibility varies from person to person due to genetic predisposition, age, state of health, exposure and other factors.